Cadillacs and Dinosaurs PC Game
Cadillacs and Dinosaurs: The Arcade Game (known in Japan as Cadillacs Kyouryuu Shin Seiki) is a 1992 arcade game released by Capcom. It is a beat ‘em up based upon the comic Xenozoic Tales which was created by Mark Schultz in the late eighties. The game-play is like that of many other side-scrolling beat’em up games of the time, such as Streets of Rage or Final Fight. exegames.net A distinctive feature of this game is the frequent use of firearms, rarely seen on other games of its kind, which normally favored weapons such as bottles and knives. There is also a sequence in which the player can get control of the titular vehicle by radioing for it. It is difficult to keep the car intact for long, because the boss at the end of the sequence (Hogg) is armed with grenades.
Cadillacs and Dinosaurs Characters
- Jack Tenrec (Part Mechanic, Part Shaman)
- Hannah Dundee (Diplomat and Explorer. Jack’s former flame and love interest)
- Mustapha Cairo (Engineer and Jack’s Friend)
- Mess O’Bradovich
Cadillacs and Dinosaurs Stage bosses
As is customary with beat’ em up games, there is a boss at the end of every level. Cadillacs and Dinosaurs has 8 levels and of course 8 different bosses.
- Level 1 - Vice Terhune - the boss of City In The Sea
- Level 2 - The Butcher – the boss of Swamp Forest
- Level 3 - Hogg – the boss of Hell Road
- Level 4 - Slice – the boss of Jack’s Garage
- Level 5 - Morgan / Morgue – the boss of Village Of Flame
- Level 6 - Tyrog – the boss of Jungle and Mine
- Level 7 - Slisaurs – the bosses of The Vault they are reptilian clones of Slice.
- Dr. Simon Fessenden – the boss of Deep Deep Down (Level 8)
How to play Cadillacs and Dinosaurs
- Run Mame32.exe
- Press F5 to refresh – Click Available at the left side for available games
- Run Cadillacs and Dinosaurs (world)
- Press 5 for coins couple of times
- 1 to start
- Keys: Ctrl, Alt, P